Welcome to the application page for Austrade's Innovative Health in Asia 2021 Virtual Bootcamp, delivered in partnership with AstraZeneca, Wuxi I-Campus, CSIRO and IP Australia.
Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
To be eligible for this bootcamp:
1. You must be a founder or leadership team member at your company.
2. You must have an in innovative product or solution in the fields of genomics, chronic disease diagnosis and management and/or digital health.
3. You must be commercialised or ready to commercialise within the next two years.
4. You must have plans to expand into Greater China, Singapore or South Korea within the next two years.
5. You must be available to participate in all bootcamp activities, across all the bootcamp program dates.
6. You must meet Austrade's basic eligibility criteria for services:
You may begin anywhere in this application form. Please ensure you save as you go.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press 'save and close' and log out. When you log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download PDF' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on 'Submit' at the top or bottom of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed and there are no validation errors.
Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Hint: also check the email hasn’t landed in your spam or junk email folder.
You may need to upload/submit attachments to support your application.
You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 25MB each.